Sunday, May 3, 2009

Why 11-12-2008




Here I am again I am unsure of myself
I am wondering why these things happened
For awhile I thought I will be able to find contentment
But the road to serenity is difficult to grasp
Maybe I am too tight
Should I try to loosen up for the sake of others?
Trust is something that you could not gain in just a second
It is something that should be worked on and
Proved as time goes on…
At this point of my life
I begin to question
Where are you God?
I’m currently in need of a confidante and a trustworthy friend

Sometimes it is hard to find someone
Who has the same belief?
I don’t know
Perhaps that’s the irony of life
Or somehow a challenge too
That behind those imperfections
You will be able to find someone
Who will understand the inner you.

Why I should I care for other people
It is my life and I never ask for them to stay
Those who can’t accept me can easily turn their back on me
I will gladly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment