Sunday, May 3, 2009


This is my favorite song...

I just dont know but I think...

I am just a hopeless romantic...


Standing Right Next to Me


Love is like the wind,

Sometimes it blows your way,

And until nowIt missed me somehow.
But when I turned aroundI saw you standing there.

The sound of your voice -I had no choice.
I used to have a wishOne day I’d feel like this.

Now I know love exists,

Cause it’s standing right next to me.


Beneath the moon tonightI see it in your eyes,

No more false starts, No more broken hearts.
I used to have a wish,

One day I’d feel like this.

Now I know love exists

Cause it’s standing right next to me.
Even in the dark,Even when you’re goneI feel you in my heart.
I used to have a wish...

One day I’d feel like this.

Now I know love existsCause it’s standing right next to me
Standing right next to me .

No comments:

Post a Comment