Sunday, May 3, 2009

Emo 6-4-2008

For the past few days I am feeling weird
I have asses my life for the past twenty six years and
Had thought if I have felt this kind of emotion
That I have been fighting for a long time.

You see I am not the type of girl who would easily believe
To whatever a guy would tell me
I needed some proof, not only for my eyes to see
But for my heart to feel.

I wonder what went wrong between us
Partly I know I have a fault to be blamed
Feigning and hiding,
But deep inside I am started falling.

I have kept my distance
I know in my silence you misunderstood me
I’ve been wandering,
Trying to figure out,
But you remain in silence.
And now I had fallen into trap,
You suddenly slip away,
Without saying a word for me,
Yeah, I know I will never have your love,
But I will never give up this fight, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment