Sunday, May 3, 2009

Emo 11-22-2008


Out of your league…
Sometimes I thought there’s no reason for me to stay
The place is too crowded
I stepped back for I know that it was not meant for me
I couldn’t push myself too hard
They could go on fooling just about anyone
But I’m no fool. I’m not dumb, not stupid.
I’ve grown tired of this game they used to play
I feel caged and it disgusts me
I am too drained out now, so in order to save myself
I’m thinking of better way out
Oh, yeah I told myself to hold on and wait a while longer,
Maybe things will turn out for the better
But I told myself count me out, my days are through
Count me out coz I’ve done my part but not more than enough
Count me out coz I’d rather save my dignity
I know they scorn me, they could mock me
But I need not explain to anyone
Because I found solace in my silence

No comments:

Post a Comment